Excel loop- Copy Value past it on Citrix Enviroment Tool

Hi Guys,

I need some help with a robot Im creating for a proyect
I need the robot to go into an excel column get the value from a cell and paste it into a Citrix environment and do certain thing then go back and loop through that as long as it has value cells to go through.

I already build the main idea or skeleton of the robot but Im stuck trying to find out what activity can get into Excel a copy a cell value.

any ideas?

Im very new with this tool , but Im taking the training tutorials about it.

Hi Ivan,

If you know the exact cell you can use Read Cell activity - the output of this activity is a String variable which you can use to Type into where you need.

Here is the Activities guide which gives more details about them - just search and see what every Option of a specific activity means:

Any questions, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Hi
I couldn’t make it to work

This is my basic flow to what Im trying to achieved

I get these soldto from an excel list and it has to loop to the next row, if, it identifies that the sold to is already subscribed to ebill, If the sold isnt ebill subscribe it has to enter some emails and save and loop to the next one and start all over

I am getting

{
“message”: “For each row : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”,
“level”: “Error”,
“timeStamp”: “12:33:46”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.6529.25366”,
“fileName”: “New KS ebilling”,
“jobId”: “c4740720-780c-4f10-a4cb-3857a882065c”,
“robotName”: “TEN\U0159248”
}

Can you guys please see what am I missing

Appreciate

Ivan

So far I got this

The main workflow look like this

had you seen this one? Excel Automation Tutorial - DataTables Automation | UiPath maybe could help.

1 Like