Excel Formula adding @ at the beginning

It is a problem.
It makes it so that formulas cant spill over… like =INDIRECT

This worked from me.
Just replaced the formula from local language to English and it doesn’t add the @ anymore.

Thank you

No problem, glad the Workaround works for you…

However… i think the issue should be adressed…
I don’t know how to open an bug report in this forum. smn should look into this…

Also if someone could confirm the bug with the “type into” activity in excel?
For me its a total mess…

@studioX

Can you explain what its happening with the type into , or what your trying to do with it please ?

Basically, the type into activity doesn’t type into the cell that I selected.
In my first Use Case, it completely went rampage and opened new sheets and made diagrams…
I cant reproduce it at the moment…

It seems like I need to trigger the bug somehow.
In my testing now it first worked. When I changed the selector however then it seems it doesn’t apply to the new cell altough the selector points to the new cell. Any other “type into” activity I insert after that can’t type into the correct cell now too.
It’s weird. I will have to look into it to get a better picture… Any other investigations would be helpful :smiley:

Maybe try using the Recording wizard (Basic) to select the specific cell you want.
Worked for us when we needed

Thank you! I never have worked with this functionality.
I am a beginner in UIPath…

Bonus to my workaround: =INDIRECT gets the @ in whatever language you put it in…
This leads me to think this is a wanted behavior! This shouldn’t be! At least make it an option in the properties…

Type Into is completely broken in Excel…
Changing the selector of a given type into activity causes it to work completely random (Input different cells, clicking w/e)
Changing input text of a given type into activity causes it to do nothing!

This only gets resolved after completely restarting uipath

With the typebeforeinput property and x restarts, i have a somewhat working solution now BUT it doesn’t save the input after reaching the end of the application scope it keeps the excel file open. i now have to hotkey ctrl +s. and it still cant close the excel window.

It’s completely broken!?!?!?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.