Excel format changed issue

sorry bro not getting, which state activity bro?

1 Like

No buddy
Actually we got an activity called Final state which should be use as a state if the process gets over at the point
Here we two states like that close and proceed further

As they get ended with the process we are not putting any transition to them to proceed further right…only we are mentioning transition in first state as we have some process to be done next to read excel so we are using activity called state

As we don’t have any further transition or further process next to close and proceed further
We cannot use state activity as it needs transition to be mentioned mandatory

So for such cases we can use Final state
Which does t need any transition and we need to use that and include all the process of close in one final state and proceed further in another final state

Cheers

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Palaniyappan you helped me a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Hey… it’s already resolved… I was out to get few things done… haha

2 Likes

No problem @Lahiru.Fernando bro.
I just want to know one thing it’s resolved but when I run in a debug mode I got the exception message of excel application but when I run in normal then I don’t get the exception message of excel.

Yep… error messages are shown only when you run in debug mode. In debug mode, if it runs into an error, the execution stops there and the error message is shown. However, in the normal run mode, errors are not shown as in the debug mode. In the run mode, errors will be shown only in the output panel in red color…

2 Likes

Okay, Thank you very much @Lahiru.Fernando bro to clear my doubt :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.