Excel extraction according to cell address

I have a excel like this

values are fixed In the cells colored in yellow, i.e I have to extract whatever value is present in cell B5, B9. B13… etc
what is the best way to extract them and store in string variable… like I was thinking to use read rance for each value mentioning the cell address everytyme or is there is any other way

1 Like

You can use read cell and pass the range of your desire and the output is the cell value @Gaurav07

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

yes but there are around 25 values to be extracted which means 25 read cells is there any other way?

1 Like

You can do forloop on it or any iterating activities.If you have 25 values you just need to iterate it and use the read cells and also if you want to pass it into variable you just need to initialize and do the concatenation or Also you can create an array of string and add it to the array. @Gaurav07

cheers :smiley:
Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

You can use Read range and check the Data table output with dt.Rows[row index][col index].tostring instead of Read cell activity as manipulating a variable will be much faster than hitting the excel 25 times.

1 Like