The process I’ve created is to extract certain primary keys and files from an inbox and then input those same keys/files into a webpage.
- Create Excel with primary Keys (get mail, read range, add row, write range)
- Create folder and save any attachments from email into the folder by primary key (get mail, for each, create folder, for each, save attachment, Assign Directory.GetFiles if images are available, save files
- Input primary keys and attachments (Application Browser, excel scope, for each, click, type into, click submit)
- The excel scope here is recalling the file created in the beginning
- When it recalls the excel I can see the primary key data extracted from the beginning (file is originally blank) but it isn’t reading the excel file as if it has data, it is still reading it as if it was blank.
Any idea as to why?
It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.
First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.
You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:
Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the icon for that.
Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.
Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.
Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:
Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.
Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.
Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.
Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!
Cheers from your friendly