let say i have n number of columns let say column A, column B and so on and from that I want to search for particular word let say that word “Week 1” is present in column B.
once i get that so before that column B. want to add or insert new column.
Use read range
and use for each row in Datatable
if row(“Column B”).ToString.Contains(“Week1”)
use insert delete columns activity give the index value as -1 and then add column
@AshwinS2 my column will not be same every time like everytime its not like column B its just example if any column has variable “week 1” so before that i want to insert column
then before condition uise Insert/Delete Column and then check the conditions
- Read the excel as datatable lets assume ‘dt’
- Use for each row to loop the table
- Declare a variable as int datatype, lets called ‘ordinal’
- inside loop assign as
ordinal = Array.FindIndex(row.ItemArray, Function(c) c.ToString().Contains("Week 1"))
- And add invoke code activity, send argument as ‘dt’ as in/out and ‘ordinal’ as in
- Add the below code in the invoke code activity
dt.Columns.Add("Column C", GetType(String)).SetOrdinal(ordinal-1)
To search the value in Excel.
It returns the Cell info. Using this you can read cell value from excel.