Excel application scope : Exception from HRESULT: 0x800AC472

While performing operation i am getting this exception!! trying to perform division…

HI @Sandeep

You have licensed office? support? and other thing at the time of excel opening you are getting? some kind of pop up?

As You said “Your office licence got expired !!”. So Please reisntall and used licensed one or else deal with that popup at the time of excel opening.

You can checkout with this link also
HRESULT 800ac472 from set operations in Excel**

3 Likes

Thanx @aksh1yadav will install the license ,and also want to know is my workflow correct to get the desired output i am performing division…

hi @aksh1yadav it worked now i have licensed office but it is working for only first row but not for all values , when i am trying to use read column activity in place of read cell it is giving

Main has thrown an exception

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. This error usually occurs when using a variable with no set value (not initialized).

Source: Write Value

Exception Type: NullReferenceException

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Sandeep
So that error has been resolved right. :slight_smile: so this thread should be closed :slight_smile:

and for other error share your workflow with me :slight_smile:

Regards…!!

hi … I wanted to know if there could be other elements that favor this error.
it is for some time that, the same mistake, persists on my project; I tried everything to solve it but I can not solve it.

could you help me kindly? @aksh1yadav

thank you