Errors in importing project

Hello friends,

@loginerror, @Palaniyappan,
I’ve imported a project to a pc with Studio 2019.10.3
I get this error

File ‘Login_Import.xaml’ - variable ‘Pagina_browser’: Type ‘ui:Browser’ (‘http://schemas.uipath.com/workflow/activities’) could not be resolved and was automatically replaced with ‘UnknownType’

How to solve it?

Thank you
cami

1 Like

delete the .json file from the project folder, then open the main again
@CamiCat

click on manage packages and you should be able to reconstruct the packages…

1 Like

Thank you @bcorrea.
I get the error

can you please help me?
Cami

Thank you,
done.
But again problems with uipath.core.activities :frowning:

let us see which libraries you import

where can I find them?

image , in top side they appear

Hello,

I’m importing the older versions
I get this error

What should I do?
thank you

Opening a project via main.xaml file will throw activity error if they are not part of the default activity imports of UiPath.
Did you try opening the project from project.json file. That will install all the activities before loading the project in editor.

Thank you @nandish47,

how to dothat?

Hi

Is the project imported with Project.Json file along with Main.xaml as zipped folder

Cheers @CamiCat

Hello,

I’ve imported it as a folder.
Which activities and stepd do you mean?

What this error
Cannot load assembly: C:\Users\r_mbianchi.LMN.nuget\packages\uipath.uiautomation.activities/18.4.2\lib/net461/UiPath.Wizards.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Vision.Core, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘UiPath.Vision.Core, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.AddAssemblyInternal(Assembly assembly, String path)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.b__0(Tuple`2 range)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

means?
CAmi

Hello @Palaniyappan,

have you got the chance to see my post and the error message?
Thank you,
Camilla.

1 Like

Hi
Make sure that we have the same project dependencies version in both the studio
Go to design tab → manage packages and there in project dependencies the packages must be of same Version

Cheers @CamiCat

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Palaniyappan.
I think I’ve solved the problem.
Cami:)

1 Like

Cheers @CamiCat

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.