Error with browser attach (Google chrome)

I create process in Srudio Community Edition.
After two das, I’m run it from studio, and on attach browser activity I’m has error:

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Licence error: You need to be registered ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Licence error: You need to be registered

In browser I’m install UIPath pugin.
What and where I’m should I register?

Full Error:
18.3.2+Branch.master.Sha.0ee1a557250c8000e864a91dcaeebdc1a4bbeb00

Source: Attach Browser ‘browser.exe Chrome’

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Licence error: You need to be registered ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Licence error: You need to be registered
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Find(String bstrSelector)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Find(Selector selector)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Installer(.exe or .msi):

License type(Free, Trial/License code):

Studio/Robot version: Studio 2018.3.2

Current behavior:

Screenshot:

If you are using community version then make sure your device ID is registered with uipath, this window will appear when you open studio, most kindly issue is with selector. Can you share your work flow…?

How can I check registration? On start window writen that “Expires in 12 weeks”. So what is registered?

No error after updating components

1 Like

I am getting the same error, Licence error, you need to be registered (tried with IE and Chrome)…I have removed the license folder and re-registered (think it was due)…but my issue is that I ONLY get this error on old scripts that I have…if I create new, I run them fine, no errors…Anyone know how I can solve this?

1 Like