Error while updating and installing packages in Manage packages

Hello,
I am trying to update my uipath.WebAPI.activities package, while updating I am getting the following error

The process cannot access the file because ‘C:\Users\ABC.nuget\packages\uipath.webapi.activities\1.9.2\lib\net461\UiPath.Web.dll’ it is being used by another process in uipath.

Error: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file ‘C:\Users\ABC.nuget\packages\uipath.webapi.activities\1.9.2\lib\net461\UiPath.Web.dll’ because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.MemoryMappedFile.CreateFromFile(String path, FileMode mode, String mapName, Int64 capacity, MemoryMappedFileAccess access)
at System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.MemoryMappedFile.CreateFromFile(String path, FileMode mode, String mapName, Int64 capacity)
at NuGet.Packaging.StreamExtensions.CopyToFile(Stream inputStream, String fileFullPath)
at NuGet.Packaging.PackageFileExtractor.ExtractPackageFile(String source, String target, Stream stream)
at NuGet.Packaging.PackageArchiveReader.CopyFiles(String destination, IEnumerable1 packageFiles, ExtractPackageFileDelegate extractFile, ILogger logger, CancellationToken token) at NuGet.Packaging.PackageReaderBase.CopyFilesAsync(String destination, IEnumerable1 packageFiles, ExtractPackageFileDelegate extractFile, ILogger logger, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at NuGet.Packaging.PackageExtractor.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at NuGet.Common.ConcurrencyUtilities.ExecuteWithFileLockedAsync[T](String filePath, Func2 action, CancellationToken token) at NuGet.Common.ConcurrencyUtilities.ExecuteWithFileLockedAsync[T](String filePath, Func2 action, CancellationToken token)
at NuGet.Packaging.PackageExtractor.InstallFromSourceAsync(PackageIdentity packageIdentity, IPackageDownloader packageDownloader, VersionFolderPathResolver versionFolderPathResolver, PackageExtractionContext packageExtractionContext, CancellationToken token, Guid parentId)
at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.InstallPackageAsync(RemoteMatch installItem, NuGetv3LocalRepository userPackageFolder, PackageExtractionContext packageExtractionContext, CancellationToken token)
at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.InstallPackagesAsync(HashSet1 uniquePackages, IEnumerable1 graphs, IList1 downloadDependencyInformations, NuGetv3LocalRepository userPackageFolder, CancellationToken token) at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.TryRestoreAsync(LibraryRange projectRange, IEnumerable1 frameworkRuntimePairs, NuGetv3LocalRepository userPackageFolder, IReadOnlyList1 fallbackPackageFolders, RemoteDependencyWalker remoteWalker, RemoteWalkContext context, Boolean forceRuntimeGraphCreation, CancellationToken token, TelemetryActivity telemetryActivity) at NuGet.Commands.RestoreCommand.ExecuteRestoreAsync(NuGetv3LocalRepository userPackageFolder, IReadOnlyList1 fallbackPackageFolders, RemoteWalkContext context, CancellationToken token, TelemetryActivity telemetryActivity)
at NuGet.Commands.RestoreCommand.ExecuteAsync(CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.NuGet.PackageManager.InstallCore(InstallPackageCommand installCommand)
at UiPath.PackageExplorer.Core.Services.PackageInstaller.InstallWithRootPackageAssemblies(InstallPackageCommand installCommand)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationBase.RestoreInternal(PackageOperationContext packageOperation, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationBase.<>c__DisplayClass23_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationBase.AttemptInstall(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationUpdate.TryExecute(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.ProjectContextService.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<b__3>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.ProjectContextService.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.App.Desktop.Windows.WindowCommandsExtensions.ExecuteWithCommandsDisabledAsync[T](ICommandManager commandManager, Func`1 func)
at UiPath.PackageExplorer.UI.ViewModels.PackageExplorerViewModel.Install(), HResult -2147024864

When I am trying to install any new packages I am getting the same issue. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @deeksha_shetty ,

Maybe there is a post already based on the issue that you are facing. Can you Check the below Post, if you have not already visited this post before.

Hey,
I may suggest that you restart your computer.

I have already tried restarting my machine but the issue is not resolved.

Tried the steps mentioned in the article but I am not getting “Orchestrator” option in the Event source. Is there any other options to resolve my issue.

@deeksha_shetty

Are you able to Navigate to the below Path in the system?

Also, Can you Degrade the Packages to a lower level?