Error while sending email in different environmetns

Hi guys.
I have faced difficulty.
I have the same process in DEV and TEST environments, which contains “send exchange mail” activity.
I use it to send email with report.xls attached.
The problem is that it throws an exception in TEST env. But its works fine in DEV.
Additionally, when I create test sequence with this activity in TEST env- it is also working fine.

What’s the problem it might be?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Slavich ,

Could you please provide a screenshot or description of the exception thats thrown?

Thanks,
Arun

2 Likes

Hi
if possible may i know the error you were facing
and if that is related to excel use KILL PROCESS activity with ProcessName as “EXCEL” and then use SEND EXCHANGE MAIL activity
@Slavich

2 Likes

@ArunVelaayudhanG,
The log message is :
Send Exchange Mail Message: The request failed. The operation has timed out.

Info of job:
Info: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Excel.Activities.ExcelCloseWorkbook.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Fine
If possible can I have a view of the Send exchange mail activity property panel
Cheers @Slavich

1 Like

@Palaniyappan, sure

1 Like

Just finished running the process after killing the process. The result is successful.
Thanks a lot, @Palaniyappan!

awesome
@Slavich

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.