Error while installing studio

Dear Members,

I tried installing UIpath studio but getting below error. Also not sure why there is Japanese text in the error.

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: このテナントに対して対話型サインインが有効化されていません。対話型サインインを Orchestrator の設定から有効化するか、マシン キーを使用して接続してください。
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.d__8.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorEnrollment.d__2.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.UserHost.InteractiveConnectFlow.<>c_DisplayClass14_0.<b_0>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Service.HttpExceptions.d__01.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<InvokeMethod>d__22.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<HandleRequest>d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c_DisplayClass4_2.<<-ctor>b_6>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.<WithResult>d__12.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.<WithTimeout>d__181.MoveNext()

May I request your guidance to successfully install UIpath studio please.

Regards,
Kaustubh

Hey, @kaustubh_T

I’m not a pro in the subject, but I’ve read some posts similar to yours, is your error installing studio or orchestrator?

I’ve seen some mentions to the post I’m sending below that worked out for other people, check if it helps you:
https://forum.uipath.com/t/forum-faq-how-to-start-using-uipath-how-to-download-studio-and-configure-your-robot/221086

Hope your problem is solved asap.
Happy Automation :robot: