Error while doing AutoFilll range on Excel

Hello People,

I am working on excel and i have a requirement to use formulas for different sheets on same excel and using AutoFill range to apply the formula for the records available on sheets. But i am facing issue with autofill sometimes it’s working fine and mostly i’m facing below issue.

can anyone suggest how to overcome from this issue?

Auto Fill Range: Failed setting the current sheet to: Items - Delivered - Ship To - A in workbook: C:\Items.xlsx. Original error message: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))

Invoke ShipTo workflow: Failed setting the current sheet to: Items - Delivered - Ship To - A in workbook: C:\Items.xlsx. Original error message: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))

System exception.Failed setting the current sheet to: Items - Delivered - Ship To - A in workbook: C:\Items.xlsx. Original error message: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED)) at Source: Invoke ShipTo workflow: Auto Fill Range

what’s the range you are mentioning?

Also If that’s only one table in destination. Simply y Range as “”