Error when using IntelligentOCR scope

I have next error when start process using UiPath.ItelligentOCR.Activities.FC.Scope

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
{
C0003003-0000-48FF-9197-57B7554849BA
}failed due to the following error: 80040154 Класс не зарегистрирован (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.FC.Scope.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

All the solutions that I found relate to x32 or x64 bit depth.
Can someone help?

And what is Abbyy ventage? I spoke with a representative of Abbyy and they said that UiPath have same solution with ABBYY FlexiCapture

Hello @Jom4ick,

• Indeed, the issue you are facing is due to the fact that the FlexiCapture engine is installed on x64. Please try uninstalling it and reinstalling it on x86.

• I also recommend using the new approach - use the IntelligentOCR package, use the Data Extraction Scope activity, and the FlexiCapture Extractor inside (instead of the FlexiCapture Scope and Process Document). Please have a look at this sample workflow (no FlexiCapture, but this is how it is used): How to use the IntelligentOCR Package . Also please don’t forget to enter “Configure Extractors” to have it work. The older version of the IntelligentOCR demo here How to use Intelligent OCR activities guide and example also contains the FlexiCapture Extractor configured with a sample fcdot and a couple documents.

Thanks,

Ioana