Error when using IntelligentOCR scope

I have next error when start process using UiPath.ItelligentOCR.Activities.FC.Scope

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
{
C0003003-0000-48FF-9197-57B7554849BA
}failed due to the following error: 80040154 Класс не зарегистрирован (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.FC.Scope.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

All the solutions that I found relate to x32 or x64 bit depth.
Can someone help?

And what is Abbyy ventage? I spoke with a representative of Abbyy and they said that UiPath have same solution with ABBYY FlexiCapture

Hello @Jom4ick,

• Indeed, the issue you are facing is due to the fact that the FlexiCapture engine is installed on x64. Please try uninstalling it and reinstalling it on x86.

• I also recommend using the new approach - use the IntelligentOCR package, use the Data Extraction Scope activity, and the FlexiCapture Extractor inside (instead of the FlexiCapture Scope and Process Document). Please have a look at this sample workflow (no FlexiCapture, but this is how it is used): How to use the IntelligentOCR Package . Also please don’t forget to enter “Configure Extractors” to have it work. The older version of the IntelligentOCR demo here How to use Intelligent OCR activities guide and example - #2 by Ioana_Gligan also contains the FlexiCapture Extractor configured with a sample fcdot and a couple documents.

Thanks,

Ioana