Error when try to install packet [Microsoft.SkypeforBusiness.TrustedApplicationAPI.ResourceContract]

When I try to install packet Microsoft.SkypeforBusiness.TrustedApplicationAPI.ResourceContract in Studio, I receive the below error:

Cannot load assembly: C:\Users\XXXXXX.nuget\packages\microsoft.skypeforbusiness.trustedapplicationapi.resourcecontract/7.0.1586\lib/Microsoft.Rtc.Internal.RestAPI.Common.Publish.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Web.Http, Version=5.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘System.Web.Http, Version=5.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35’
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.AddAssemblyInternal(Assembly assembly, String path) in d:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 224
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.LoadAssemblies(String paths, IAppDomainCancellationToken cancellationToken) in d:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 98

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Can anyone please help me?
Thank you so much in advance,
Vlad

Hi @VladTof,
Which version of Studio and .Net do you have installed?

Hello @Pablito,

Studio: 2019.4.4
.Net: 4.0.30319.42000

Thank you in advance for your support.
Vlad

I’m not 100% sure, but .Net version can be problem here. Please see the requirements:

.NET Framework - minimum: 4.6.1

I didn’t know that I have installed .NET Framework on my computer and I just check it in command prompt and I suppose that if .NET version is the problem I would have had other issues when I try to install other packages and regarding this package,this is a singular issue.

Yes, but it might be the reason why this particular package is not working. Some libraries etc. sometimes need elements which are not a part of older .Net Framework.
I gave it a try and for example in my case (.Net 4.8) this package installed without any error. You can try to install older version.

I tried another way to see the version of .Net and it is not what I saw first time,actually is 4.8 like yours.I will let below the link with the steps for other folks.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/migration-guide/how-to-determine-which-versions-are-installed

What version did you try to install?
The problem is with v7.0.1. The other one with v1.0.0 works.

I got this version image

Thank you for your time man, when I will find the solution I will post it. Have a nice day.

1 Like