Error when Open Browser in private : Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension

Hi,

I can’t open browser Edge in private mode. But that’s Ok when open browser activity is not Private.

I don’t understand what’s going on.

What i tried:

• Uninstall and Reinstall Edge Extension
  • Upgrade an downgrade Packages

Regards.

Open Browser: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.

UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040234 at UiPath.UiSystemClass.StartBrowser(String bstrSelector, String bstrURL, String bstrArguments, UiBrowserName browserType, Int32 timeoutMs, UiBrowserFlags browserFlags)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url, CommMethod startBrowserMechanism, Boolean privateSession, Boolean headlessSession, Boolean defaultSession, String cmdLineArgs, Int32 timeoutMs)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ObsoleteAsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

OpenBrowserProperties

Packages

@marc.loppion

Please check this…its a know issue that was raised

Hope it gets fixed

possible workaround

cheers

Thank you so much !

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.