We have several processes which use Excel to work off or write back to, and recently updated to Office 16. Since then, we keep getting “Exception from HRESULT: 0x800AC472” when running the process. It is opening the spreadsheet, but doesn’t seem to be able to read it. The spreadsheet also locks saying it’s already in use, but our IT department have confirmed it isn’t open on any sessions.
We’ve checked all the filepaths and they are correct. This has been happening across more than one process and we can’t find anything in the workflow to say why this is happening. The only thing we have changed in the process is the selectors since upgrading to the new Office.