Error using Data Extraction example code

Hello all, I am getting an error on the step to Digitize the document. Here is the error message, it says something about having to refresh a key…

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: An unexpected error has occurred —> RemoteException wrapping UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.Tokenization.TokenizationException: 2018 Renewal Quote - Chevron (Cert).pdf —> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: This build of Docotic.Pdf library requires maintenance through 11 July 2019.
Your license includes maintenance through 14 June 2017.
Please update your license at http://bitmiracle.com/purchase.aspx
at …ctor(IPdfStreamProvider ,
Action1 , IFontLoader , 1 )
at BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.PdfDocument.(PdfConfigurationOptions )
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.PDF.PdfTokenizer.TokenizeDocument(String correlationId,
Stream content,
CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.PDF.PdfTokenizer.Tokenize(String correlationId,
Content content,
CancellationToken token)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.PDF.PdfTokenizer.Tokenize(String correlationId,
Content content,
CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.ContentTokenizer.GetTokenPages(Content content,
CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.DocumentDigitizer…ctor(Content content,
IOcrEngine engine,
Int32 degreeOfParallelism,
CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.Digitization.DigitizeDocument.d__30.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

1 Like

Hi @ridf

Can you elaborate more try to put some screenshot to easily address the issue.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Here’s the screen shot of the error message in studio. Thanks in advance for any help!

Also encountered the issue while digitizing document. has anyone resolved the issue or if there may be work-arounds?
Thanks.

2 Likes

@ridf and @Lou_Kristopher_Milan - please upgrade to latest PDF (if used) , IntelligentOCR and MachineLearningExtractor (if used) versions, error should disappear. Thanks!

Also, could you check if your FIPS compliance flag is set to 1? This might be related and this information would help us make the experience better!

Thanks,

Ioana

1 Like

Hi @loana_Glin, thanks! the challenge encountered was we were unable to find the IntelligentOCR activity and what we did was we added the link on Manage packages https://platform.uipath.com/nuget/activities. Then updated this after. Hope others can use this as reference just in case this doesn’t work on your local machines.

1 Like

Hi Loana_Gligan,

I am also facing same error can you please tell me how to reslove it.

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: An unexpected error has occurred —> RemoteException wrapping UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.Tokenization.TokenizationException: 01.pdf —> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: This build of Docotic.Pdf library requires maintenance through 18 October 2019.
Your license includes maintenance through 14 June 2017.
Please update your license at http://bitmiracle.com/purchase.aspx
at …ctor(IPdfStreamProvider ,
Action1 , IFontLoader , 1 )
at BitMiracle.Docotic.Pdf.PdfDocument.(PdfConfigurationOptions )
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.PDF.PdfTokenizer.TokenizeDocument(String correlationId,
Stream content,
CancellationToken token)
Content content,
CancellationToken token)
Content content,
CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.ContentTokenizer.GetTokenPages(Content content,
CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.SmartData.Digitization.DocumentDigitizer…ctor(Content content,
IOcrEngine engine,
Int32 degreeOfParallelism,
CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.Digitization.DigitizeDocument.d__30.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks,
In Advance

Please upgrade to latest IntelligentOCR, latest PDF and latest MachineLearningExtractor (whichever pachages you are using). This will most probably fix your issue!

Cheers,

Ioana

1 Like

worked for me.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Ioana_Gligan am getting error like Data Extraction Scope: The request message was already sent. Cannot send the same request message multiple times.. while using Data Extraction scope activity.

Before it worked, now it is throwing that error.

Could you please help me regarding this.
Thanks in advance

Hello @Prathyu,

There was a shortage in the service. Can you please try again and let me know if it works?

Thanks!

Hi @Ioana_Gligan

Now it is working. Thankyou

Is it possible to count rows from web table in uipath

Hi @Ioana_Gligan. Here am getting another issue like when the bot is

running for different invoice with different formats, in present validation station the fields are not coming as default there i need to drag from the sheet.
How can i get the fields automatically
kindly let me know.

and every we need to click on save extracted data??

Hello @Prathyu,

Sure, use the Data Scraping option :slight_smile:

If a field does not report a value in the Validation Station, it means the pre-trained model did not capture it. You will need to correct it manually using the Validation Station and use the output results as confirmed by the user.

Please remember that the public endpoint for Invoice processing is based on a pre-trained model, not custom to your use case, and fine tuned to work on a majority of cases. As you can imagine, invoice formats vary widely and there will be cases when certain fields are not extracted - or are extracted incorrectly. This is why the Validation Station is a good friend in correcting such possible errors.

Btw, I notice you are using an older version of the Validation Station - it got a major face lift in the latest versions, I recommend you try it out!

Thanks for the information :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ioana_Gligan,

I also want to know about bot inspector .
Kindly share me any information regarding this
Like what is the use and when can we use
Thankyou :slightly_smiling_face: