Error : THE SPECIFIED FOLDER DOES NOT EXIST in Get Outlook Mail Messages Activity

ISSUE: While using the Get Outlook Mail Messages activity, MailFolder = “Inbox”
getting error as
image
Need Help to resolve this issue.
Any help will be appriciated.

Hi @Quamar.Tabrez ,

Can you provide a screenshot of the properties panel of the get outlook message activity.

Regards,

Hi @Quamar.Tabrez

Make sure you have provided the correct folder name & it is available in the Outlook. Also, it’s better to be logged in the current using outlook account.

If the error persists, delete the activity, refresh the studio and implement the same again.

Hope this helps, please let us know if this works for you.
Best Regards.

@Quamar.Tabrez

Check below post for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

Sure.

@Quamar.Tabrez , this might be due to the default language setting as suggested by @Srini84 .

Regards,

MailFolder = “Inbox”

Default Language is English(United States)

Hi @Quamar.Tabrez ,

As mentioned already, did you happen to check in the Outlook App ? Is the name same there as well ? Also check on the default account used. If there are multiple accounts setup, then also try providing the account ID in the Account property, for which you want the mails to be read.

@Quamar.Tabrez

You have not given any account, so please mention the account so that you are able to fetch

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

I had the same issue and was struggling for days…
In my case it worked after changing “Compatibility” from “Windows” to “Windows - Legacy”.

Maybe you should check if you are selecting the right compatibility for the process.
(The default value is “Windows”, so be careful)

Today i had this issue, the solution for me was simpler than i thought.
i noticed that my outlook app (2013) was displaying the words : Inbox , sent items etc on my native language, although the app display was in english, eg options, home, file, save etc.
It appears that the web app was setted by default on my native language and that was confusing the app as well

i changed the language from browser and affected the app as well so that words Inbox , sent items etc will be displayed in English United States .

  1. https://outlook.live.com/
  2. From top panel Home ; View . Help choose View
  3. From drop down choose View Settings
  4. General
  5. Language English United States

error-get-outlook-mail-messages-the-specified-folder-does-not-exist