Error send email outlook studio x

error when trying to send an email, good I am trying to send an email with excel data as it appears in an example with the outlook card but I get the following error, also do not understand why the other excel will be default by default if you already remove it of the references

Send Outlook Email: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 800700c1 no es una aplicación Win32 válida. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1).

Thanks

Hello,

Can you please attach a screenshot with the workflow you are trying to run? Or explain it better please.
Also keep in mind to always install the excel addin, to eliminate any related errors.
Thank you!

this section, send me this error

Looks like a valid workflow, googleing a little about the error code you got, found some results sugesting that one installation of office or studio might be corrupt. Will try to replicate your error but also can you try to run a repair on your office install? Will get back to you asap.
Thank you!

I just bought the office 2016, I reinstalled it again and it still follows the same error