Error running process from UiPath Orchestrator

Hi All,

I have been using UiPath Orchestrator from a long time and have faced this issue. My bots are generally scheduled to run 24x7. Today morning suddenly I could see all my scheduled job failed to run through Orchestrator while i can run it from Uipath robot.

Error it gives

• Process: Close_Process
  • Environment: Close
  • Robot: automation
  • Machine name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Info: Executor start process failed, reason System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
    at UiPath.UiSystemClass.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String bstrUser, String bstrPassword, UiOpenSessionFlags nFlags, String bstrApplication, String bstrAppArguments, Int32 nDelayMs, Int32 userToken, UiGenericOptions options)
    at UiPath.Core.Setup.OpenInteractiveWindowsSession(String username, String password, OpenSessionFlags flags, String application, String arguments, Int32 userToken, Int32 preferredWidth, Int32 preferredHeight, Int32 preferredDepth)
    at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.StartProcessInSession(Guid executorInstanceId, String username, String password, OpenSessionInfo sessionInfo, IntPtr userToken)
    at UiPath.Service.Impl.Executor.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
  • Start Time: 07/23/2019 7:12:15 PM
  • End Time: 07/23/2019 7:12:15 PM

I can run from Uipath robot and studio as well… it means uipath robot service is perfectly running… however running through Orchestrator gives error.

Note: There has not been any changes to my Orchestrator Settings/Machines for last 1 year

I have tried checking on the suggestions in multiple threads for this topic but did not get any answers for the same.

Requesting your guidance on the same. Please help!

Is the credential on the robot correct? Has the password been changed recently?

Passwords has not been changed for last 2 months. Password is correct

Hi @sapta_619

Could you go ove the solutions from these posts:
https://forum.uipath.com/search?q=0x80070005%20status%3Asolved

I searched by your error code and each of those contains a post marked as a solution.
It might provide some insights.

Hi @loginerror

I have already checked those post, it did not resolve my issue either …

Validated am running from Current User Account as well

I have found some more reference that the Cause as

When provisioning robot, wrong username causes the error above.

And a Permanent solution as:

Check again credentials (i.e., correct username and password for provisioning robot), especially username

Also, another possible cause is this local policy not being correct:

Last option I found is lack of permissions to run .dll files from user profile.

1 Like

Validated all configuration is set properly. Still an issue, Any further suggestions/help ?

@ddpadil @badita @vinodcrimson @tass @Gabriel_Tatu @firdoscts @Prakitk

Any help/Suggestions !!

Hello,
First of all delete the robot from the robot page and create it again and try to rup a job on this robot. If it doesn’t work
I think you should check with the infrastructure team whether the port which connect orchestrator server and the server where the robots are installed has been closed. I think those two servers are not communicating vert Well .

I have gone thru the steps but did not help either, but i have noticed one thing it seems when i am opening the Robot Section on Orchestrator page under it shows Available and shows it to be connected to my Bot in System:

Now when i try to run the robot manually from my system it runs fine and shows the Robot is busy in Orchestrator page

Looking at this it seems Orchestrator is able to communicate with my system robot and get the status of Robot but can’t run any jobs thru Orchestrator…

Any idea what can be restricting that ? @ovi @cosmin.sandulescu