Error: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed - Unable to Proceed

Hi,

I am trying to publish my project to orchestator, Robot is in connected status, but when I try to publish am getting the following error.

19.10.2+Branch.master.Sha.259f90ae98fad42c3542963e70782dbe96e04579

Error: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. Cannot connect to packages feed, the Deployment Settings may be invalid.

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. Cannot connect to packages feed, the Deployment Settings may be invalid. —> UiPath.Ipc.RemoteException: Cannot connect to packages feed, the Deployment Settings may be invalid.
at UiPath.Ipc.Response.CheckError()
at UiPath.Ipc.ServiceClient1.<>c__DisplayClass17_01.<b__2>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Ipc.ServiceClient1.<InvokeAsync>d__171.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__57.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__57.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__56.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__52.MoveNext(), HResult -2146232832

Can someone help me out!! @Palaniyappan

1 Like

Sometimes you may get this error when your user doesn’t have admin privilege.

1 Like

Hi

Hope this would help you resolve this

Cheers @monish06

4 Likes

Hi Guys I solved this problem like that : When I wanna publish my project in studio I chose “Custom” and picked up any Folder to send it this folder.
This is the second step : Open your orchestrator
Processes->Packages->Clik Upload->Browse and pick up file your published before as nupkg
It will probably be published.

that works so well. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.