Error: Publish of Library project to Orchestrator failed. You are not authorized to perform this action!

Could you help me on this? how could i publish my library into orchestrator shared libraries feed.

I m getting the below error :

Error: Publish of Library project to Orchestrator failed. You are not authorized to perform this action!

Thanks in Advance

@Jagathees_Pandi

Hope this thread help you resolve the issue.

Hi @Jagathees_Pandi

Could you check your user having permission to publish?

Also Refer the below link
https://uipath-survey.secure.force.com/CaseView/articles/Knowledge/Publish-of-Library-project-to-Orchestrator-failed-Package-cannot-be-published-to-the-shared-feed

Regards
Gokul

@lakshman @Gokul001 ,Thanks for your help, now i could be able to publish the library.How can other team members access?

Can you elaborate on it?
@Jagathees_Pandi

@Jagathees_Pandi

If other Team members have access to that Orchestrator and also studio is connected to that Orchestrator then they can install it from Packages section.

my facing that, i push my code in bit bucket and folks download that and got some error like missing some assembly dll. so, that whatever missing library i am publishing into orchestrator and then my team will reuse that in uipath studio.

Thanks , now i got it

1 Like

@Jagathees_Pandi

If your query resolved then please close this thread by marking appropriate post as solution. So that it will help others who are facing similar issue.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.