Error publish :"http://tempuri.org/IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract/GetPublishInfo"

orchestrator
publish

#1

Hello
I use Trial studio 2018.1.3 and demo orchestrator 2018.1.4
How can I solve the problem ???
when I try to publish a project I get an error:
The publication of the project failed.

Error: The message with the action “http://tempuri.org/IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract/GetPublishInfo” can not be handled on the recipient’s side due to the ContractFilter mismatch on the EndpointDispatcher. Perhaps this is due to the mismatch of contracts (disagreement of actions on the sender’s and receiver’s side) or inappropriate binding / protection on the sender’s and receiver’s side. Guarantee that the sender and the receiver have the same contract and the same bindings (including security requirements, for example, Message, Transport or None).

Correction System.Exception: the publication of the project failed.


#2

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I’m using Studio 2018.2.0 Enterprise Edition and Orchestrator 2017.1.6435.

Everything was working fine a day ago and suddenly I cannot publish any existing or new projects to Orchestrator. When I open Studio and click publish, I get the following error:

[ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [4] System.Exception: Publishing the project has failed.

Error: The message with Action ‘http://tempuri.org/IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract/GetPublishInfo’ cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None). —> System.ServiceModel.ActionNotSupportedException: The message with Action ‘http://tempuri.org/IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract/GetPublishInfo’ cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

Server stack trace: **
** at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)

** at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)**
** at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)**
** at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)**
** at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)**

Exception rethrown at [0]: **
** at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

** at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)**
** at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.GetPublishInfo()**
** at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.GetPublishInfo()**
** at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()**
** — End of inner exception stack trace —**

I have restarted the Robot service and made sure it is connected to Orchestrator, but still no luck.


#3

@Stinson
Hello my friend.
I solved this problem, in my case it was that the folder in which the project was located and the files attached to it weighed more than 2 megabytes and this caused an error
Bottom line: clean the project folder or move the heavy files to a different folder, and then try to publish the project
If this does not work, change the version of Studio 2018.2 on Studio 2018.1


#4

Please uninstall and reinstall the Studio. Make sure all packages being used are up to date. This worked for me.


#5

Thank you for your reply. Ultimately, uninstalling and reinstalling UiStudio resolved the problem.


#6

@chrisdjin Thanks! Simple and effective.


#7

I had the similar problem as It happened to migrate to the new version. Just restart the computer solved the problem! so i didn’t have to re-install the uipath again.