Error on merging two unmatched data tables

Hi All,

Could you please check below image. im trying to merge two unmatched datatable information. but when I checked got the blank details on message box. Please suggest is there any other way to merge two unmatching data tables.

Thanks&Regards,
Niranjan

@niranjan.kummara

You are merging two different tables and checking the output of third or a different table again…

Cheers

@Anil_G Yes i want to merge two differrent table and pass the information. Im not sure do i need to store mergeing information and then pass the details. how can i merge two different data tables and video reference or sample workflow

Hi @niranjan.kummara ,

Did you Select the Add option from the MissingSchemaAction drop-down list for the merge data table activity. check the below links for reference.

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/merge-data-table

Hi @niranjan.kummara

If you are merging two say dt and dt1 then dt or dt1 will have data but not dt2 or dt3 which is a different variable…

The datatable variable that you give in destination is where you will get the data

Cheers

@Anil_G Im trying to merging dt and dt1 both have different information. I just want to append the information. Do I need to create dt2 variable to store dt and dt1 details?, if Yes can you help me how can fix this logic.

@kirankumar.mahanthi1 Yes i have selected Add option, i have two variables but at the end i could see only one variable details. how to merge/append two variables details.