Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I followed the steps from here

but it occurs “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”,
Does anyone know how to fix it?
1 Like

Hi @yahmpt

Can you show more about your activities? to address the issue.

Thanks

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, thanks for the reply

1 Like

And here is my excel content

1 Like

Hi @yahmpt,

This issue will normally occur when the variable has not been initialised (been given a value). Run your workflow in debug with the locals panel open, and see what variables are null. It would be a variable used in the Execute Query activity

1 Like

Hi @yahmpt

I tried your component not using the connect activities and I got the same issue .

but when i Followed the link that you showned how to use excel as a database.
It works for me.

1 Like

Oops…thanks for find out the solution, I’m so silly that skip the connect step :joy: but it occurs another new error :disappointed_relieved:
“Could not find installable ISAM” :sob:

1 Like

Hi @yahmpt

Can you check on this.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/209805/you-receive-a-could-not-find-installable-isam-error-message-or-some-fi

If the error still persist you can send your sourcode and excel i will try to debug it on my end…

Happy learning

1 Like

Thanks, you’re so nice :blush: But when I clicked it, it shows “page not found” :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hi @yahmpt

Sorry for that this is the right link.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/Lync/en-US/62ee4978-ca29-48d3-9367-6dd4ab639d2d/could-not-find-installable-isam?forum=adodotnetdataproviders

1 Like

Thanks, btw if I want to scrap the data from the website which needs to login, then I want to use this data and another data (same from the data scraping) to calculate and compare the cloumns of two datas(and I want to use sql in it), so can this use only write in datatable which as mentioned above?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.