Error in UiPath Studio setup

studio
setup

Hi friends,
I have installed the UiPath studio last three days ago. I started to work with it. Unfortunately,from today morning onwards my panels in the workground are fully collapsed …so i tried to reinstalled it…but my installation setup failed…Hence please guide me
with Regards
Abubakkar

Hi Abubakkar,

How did it fail? Did you get any error? What setup did you use: .exe or .msi?

Hi ovi,
Thanks for your response, While I was working with my project ,I dont know what happened my activity panels was in float .I tried to replace it to the original position but all the panels were disassemble …so I uninstalled it …when I was tried to reinstalled using .exe file …its set up failed…
with Regards
Abu

So it didn’t install? When you double click on UiPathStudioSetup.exe does the UiPath logo appear on your screen? After uninstall please delete all UiPath folders from %localappdata%, restart your computer(just to be sure) and try to reinstall.

Thank you.Yes exactly what you said is probably true. Actually what I ve done was…I deleted all localappdata->reinstalled->restart…Now I can able to work in a new one…but my UiPath Studio is too slow while responding…why it so?