Error in SetTransaction Status: Object reference not set to an instance of an object (Calculate security hash)

SetTransactionStatus.xaml (47.1 KB)

I run into this error (screenshot below) in Set Transaction Status. It finishes one transaction and then after incrementing Transaction # to 2, it errors out. I’ve also attached a copy of the SetTransactionStatus.xaml file. (Note: I am not using Queues). Thanks.
@ClaytonM

This error occurs when the associated activity has a variable or if it’s is INVOKE WORKFLOW ACTIVITY then the any of the arguments is not passed with value in it
Make sure that once after incrementing the transaction number is that value been passed to the SetTransactionStatus workflow

Kindly check and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @g0furtherwithAI

1 Like

Hi @ClaytonM -
Within SetTransactionStatus, Since I am not using queues and just datarows, I’d like to know what would be the If condition that I’d have to use instead.

That IF is intended to use the Set Transaction Status activity inside if the item is a queue item. Ideally, the workflow would be used for all frameworks whether you use the Queue or not. So, you can just delete it or leave as it is, so it can be used with frameworks that use the Queue.

Regards

1 Like