Error in filter table

Hello,
I have a task to filter the table in Excel, so that later I can stretch the formula for only the filtered values, then clear the filter and work with the table. I tried to use the date filter function, but it did not help in this case, since it fills in all the values. from line 1. I found another solution to filter using clicks and hotkeys.

The fact is that when I test the robot everything works. And when I run the robot through the orchestrator, I get an error that the selector for the “Send Hotkey ‘Column G row 1’” was not found. Has anyone encountered such a problem? since I have already tested the robot several times and everything worked, but the robot crashes through the orchestrator with an error.

@yulya

As you have done GUI automation you need to be very sure that the selectors are keep changing and you have build dynamic selectors

But if you want to filter the excel data it’s better you use Read Range activity and use Filter Datatable activity, this way it is more flexible and no need of dealing with UI anymore

Hope this may help you

Thanks

thank you, Please tell me what means “Table name” in this activity, does this function work only with smart tables?

@yulya

Are you using Uipath Studio / StudioX ?

Thanks

@yulya

Check below link to read and use the filter datatable

Link to Refer

Hope this may help you

Thanks

using this function does not suit me, since I need to filter the table itself, but not overwrite the database. Since then I need to remove the filter and already work with the original table

@yulya

Can you share input and output files to understand better?

Thanks

Hello,

After filtering, save the filtered value in a different datatable, thus preserving the original one.

Thanks!
Athira

I have a table in excel, I need to filter the table by the column Type =“RM” ,

then stretch the formula =VLOOKUP(Sheet1!C6,Sheet2!A:B,2) so that the values ​​are filled in only for those where the type is RM.

Then remove the filter and continue working with the table to end up with such a table. Can you please tell me which functionality is better to use?
Book2.xlsx (10.3 KB)

Hi @yulya

Please try to use UiPath.Excel.Activities.Business.FilterX, which is very handy and easy to use activity. Here you can remove the filter after your use.

Thank you, but this package is not found in my Studio

@yulya please try to update the excel package “UiPath.Excel.Activities”. The version which I’m using is 2.11.4