Error in excel Data is not showing after run the Bot

i using app in UiPath cloud i fill the data from there heat am using arguments
if its is possible i will share the screen from team viewer or any desk

AppEmployeeDetails.xlsx (9.2 KB) Main.xaml (10.8 KB) project.json (2.1 KB)

is data coming from uipath is correct

1 Like

yes its correct only

@loginerror sir will you pls guide us

1 Like

hear the data is show when the robot is run right on that time its showing
But when am checking in local file or after robot run successfully if i check the file in the folder its not showing any data

When you run the process from Orchestrator, the file will be in the folder with the name of your process in this location:
%userprofile%\.nuget\packages

1 Like

yes i get that data in run so what to do if i want to do if i want to write the data in that folder

sir how we get in the local file because we have to write mail sent after we send the mail I did functionality like if mail sent is write in the status mail sent it won’t again send when the bot is running so the robot is read from the local excel file and write in excel mail sent so for that what to do we have to read the excel from local file and write it in the mail sent in the local file only sir help me @loginerror

If you are using Orchestrator and your requirement is to store a file in one place, I would suggest you to work with Orchestrator Storage Buckets.

For example, you could design a simple attended input process for one machine that would ultimately edit the file in the Orchestrator Storage Bucket. Then, your unattended process would always work on that remote file in Storage Bucket rather than a local file.

I hope it makes sense. You can see our docs on Storage Buckets here:

To use it, there are a bunch of default activities, just search for “Storage” in your activities panel.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.