Error in Deserialize JSON activity

Hello @loginerror @Pablito
I installed uipath((2020.10.2) on fresh Machine
and insalled Uipath.WebAPI.Activities package

any suggestion?

its gives this Error

Error ERROR Validation Error Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “jsoneObject”.
Reference required to assembly ‘System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ containing the base class ‘System.Object’. Add one to your project.

@sandeep13
had you checked the referenced assemblies / dot net installations on the availabilty of

System.Runtime.dll
1 Like

@ppr yes
System.Runtime.dll is exist in C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.10.2
folder

Hi @sandeep13,
Please check your settings for packages feeds. Maybe for some reason you have official feed disabled or something.

1 Like

let me check
Thanks

1 Like

@Pablito
all option are enable

it is giving us the hint that 1 dll is available, but still let it unclear which version and the used reference / inclusion.

Still I would suggest that the .net platform / framework / core installation is checked and its availability is validated

3 Likes

I am facing same issue. How do we resolve this. I checked .net version and all paths

.net framework 4.8 is already installed

Are you sure that’s not just a typo on your part?

1 Like

yes, this is just variable name

1 Like

I thought it was. And since it doesn’t read “jsonObject” (which I would have expected) and the error was that it can’t be processed, I thought it was a miss-spelled variable name.

Could you please share a sample project in which you get the error? You can do it in a private message if you have any privacy concerns.

Hi Everybody,

i am using Deserialize json activity to convert Json string to Json object. it working fine whe i run the workflow in my local and in dev environment buy i am having issue when i try to run the process in production environment. can somebody pleae help me .

its seems like some unexpected character like ',/,^ are in json file

Is there a chance the json respnse chnages from Prod and lower environments for the same rest end point…?

I don’t think so , it is possible that every time different response comes from rest point , may be some response have unexpected character