Error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: source at Source: If

Well that resolved that error but we’re back to a new error message:
Error getting transaction data for Transaction Number: 1. Value cannot be null.\r\nParameter name: source at Source: If

Here is a screenshot of the data scraping of the ACME site workflow. If you’ll notice, there are two log messages, one before the assign activity that should filter for the criteria I’m looking for. However, both logs display 78 which doesn’t seem right to me:

Here is an upclose of the assign formula I’m using:
assign

I believe the “if” that the error is referring to is in the Get Transaction Data state, and more specifically the Invoke GetTransactionData workflow. I have a message box at the start of that workflow which does popup when I run my program. Here is a screenshot of that workflow. There are no variables in it but I have the arguments displayed:

Furthermore, here are the Invoke GetTransactionData workflow variables:

And all the arguments for the invoked workflow and the page:

First: Here both the logs are the same that is why you are getting same count
the second log message should be WIList.Count.ToString.

And can you zip and IM me your code.
Your variables seem all messed up for WIList.

Let me have a look end-to-end and will update what changes you may need

Ok the issue is this

You have created a argument n the Main.
its should not be a argument rather a variable - like i said use WIList

Or
Just delete that argument and in the Init you have a variable WIDList below:

Just change its scope to General Business Process like below

After that all you will need to do is in the invoke of GetTransactionData chnage the variable map like below

After this i think this error should go and you should be good :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate you sticking through this to the end and helping me get a resolution! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hey, all your hard work :slight_smile:

[Please mark appropriate answer as solution and close this thread]

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.