Error for Web automationin click activity

Hello Team,

I’m getting an error in click activity to click on particular text that contains in two lines. I need to click on the District names and extract the data. Please help me in solving this issue. Link is provided below.
https://mnregaweb4.nic.in/netnrega/citizen_html/demregister.aspx?page=S&lflag=eng&state_name=ANDHRA%20PRADESH&state_code=02&fin_year=2022-2023&source=national&Digest=BptqUHB2MddPxPZjHiVKGw

There are several reasons why you might be getting an error when using the Click activity to click on text that is displayed in two lines in UiPath. Here are some potential solutions to this problem:

1. Make sure that the text is fully visible on the screen: If the text is not fully visible on the screen, the Click activity may not be able to locate it. You can try scrolling the page or resizing the window to make sure that the text is fully visible.
  2. Use an anchor element to click on the text: If the text is part of a larger block of text, you can try using an anchor element to click on the text. To do this, you will need to use the Find Element activity to locate the anchor element that surrounds the text, and then use the Click activity to click on the anchor element.
  3. Use the Click Image activity to click on the text: If the text is part of an image on the page, you can try using the Click Image activity to click on the text. To do this, you will need to take a screenshot of the image containing the text and use the Click Image activity to click on the text in the screenshot.
  4. Use the Click Text activity to click on the text: If the text is part of a larger block of text, you can try using the Click Text activity to click on the specific text. The Click Text activity will search for the specified text within the block of text and click on it if it is found.
  5. Use the Click OCR Text activity to click on the text: If the text is part of an image on the page, you can try using the Click OCR Text activity to click on the text. The Click OCR Text activity will use optical character recognition (OCR) to search for the specified text within the image and click on it if it is found.