When enrolling/ connecting Robot to Orchestrator via the connection string, the error is thrown "Unauthorized enrollment using the connection string. Set state to disconnected" .
To solve this, make sure to have the following enabled
- WindowsAuth.Enabled parameter from the web.config file has to be set to true
- WindowsAuth.Domain parameter has to be set to a valid domain
- Service Mode Robot has to be installed
- Enable the Windows Authentication in the Orchestrator IIS
- Open IIS on Orchestrator server
- Go to UiPath Orchestrator sites
- Select Authentication
- Check if the Anonymous Authentication and Windows Authentication are enabled. If not, enable them
- After enable - restart the Website & Restart the Application Pool.
- Ensure only one domain-name is specified/ mentioned/ configured into the web.config .