Error encountered while creating package via UiRobot.exe and UiPath.Studio.CommandLine.exe

Hi,

I’m trying to create a package via command line but encountered the error listed below:

Publish failed: An exception was thrown while activating UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishService → UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.PackageBindings.Services.PackageBindingsGeneratorService → UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.DataBase.DataBaseServiceProxy.

I’ve used both the UiRobot and UiPath.Studio.CommandLine commands but got the same error. Please see sample command below and let me know if I miss anything on my end. Thanks.

UiRobot.exe pack “{Path to project}\project.json” -o “{Path to output}”" -v 1.0.20210415.2

UiPath.Studio.CommandLine.exe manage --project-path “{Path to project}\project.json” publish --target “Custom” --feed “{Path to output}” --notes “Changes were made” --new-version “1.0.1”

UiPath Community Edition app-21.2.0-beta0044
CMD executed as Admin

Hi @alcantaranevilleaaron ,

I am no expert in this, however, based my previous trial i am telling you this… try below command and check default package folder “c:\program data\uipath\packages…”

UiPath.Studio.CommandLine.exe publish -p “C:/Users/UserName/Documents/UiPath/Gmail/project.json” -v “1.0.7” -n “Changes were made to the Excel package”