Error - Device ID already registered

Installer(.exe or .msi): .exe

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Free

Studio/Robot version:

Current behavior: I have downloaded the UiPath Community Edition but when I was activating the community edition which is free and don’t required any License key, it gives me an error that Device ID already registered. This is the first time I have downloaded the UiPath Community Edition. Can you please help me with this issue. I am also attaching screen shots of the error message.

Screenshot:

Hi,

Refer the below post

1 Like

Hey,

Thank You for the reply, but this is the very first time I have tried to install UiPath tool on my device. I have never registered this device or my email with the UiPath.

create a ticket using your company email and giving all the details. Contact Licensing Queries & Activations

I tried this before but when I select Community Edition under License Category, they don’t allow me to submit the request and redirect me this forum page.

can you register again and give a try.

License%20Error

Dear team, I have one problem here. I couldn’t perform the registration due to “server license expired”. It suppose to be free with license since I downloaded for community version. Appreciate if someone can assist. Thanks in advance.

@ovi, can you help @sooct2003

1 Like

Please renew your community license here: UiPath

What Studio version do you have? the latest 19.2?

Hi @ovi, actually I have just downloaded couple of days ago. So the downloaded is latest version 19.2. However, it is kinda weird as system has indicated “license expired”. Anyway, I have tried to fill in the device ID from the URL given and it is still not working. Now I am trying to download again and try. Hopefully can give a good news.

error

Hi @ovi , I have tried to download again and re-install. However, it is still appeared with same result. =/ Any idea if UiPath can release my Device ID and allow me to download & install again? Perhaps this might be worked.

Got it working. Thank You so much. Can you also tell how can we pass a string variable in the body of a post Http request ?

Good to know that your issue is resolved.

Not sure about the “Can you also tell how can we pass a string variable in the body of a post Http request ?”

Refer the below post if it helps

Thanks nail for referring but the above post doesn’t have any solution yet. My problem is similar to this post Here but even this post doesn’t have any solution yet. It would be a great help.