Why does the job fail with the error: "Could not start executor. RDP connection failed: Message: An authentication failure aborted the connection."?
Issue Description: When trying to launch an Unattended Robot from Orchestrator, the job fails with the following error "Could not start executor. RDP connection failed: Message: An authentication failure aborted the connection."
- Enable the Low-level Logs on the Robot machine (Instructions present in Enabling Robot Diagnostic Logs ).
- Check in Event Viewer, under Application logs, the time interval when the above error message occurred
- Next, check the Security logs in Event Viewer at the same time interval and identify what other error is received
- Notice in Event Viewer, under the Security logs, in the same time interval as for Application logs, the occurrence of error message: "The NetLogon parameter is not active."
- For this particular error, make sure the service Netlogon is started in services.msc. If not, start it manually,
Note: If the necessary rights are not present to start the service, contact the internal IT administrator for help.