Error code: 0

What does Error code: 0 mean?

I have job in the orchestrator that have a robot process setup to pickup jobs that are sent to the queue. The process is mainly like follows:

Once items are found in the queue it triggers to start a job based on the q_task defined in the transaction item.

I have a delay of 1 min if the process finds that there is no new transactions as otherwise the log in the orchestrator gets filled up with ‘No Transaction Data’ messages, like…

The problem that I’m having is that time to time I get the following error

System.Activities: An error has occurred. Error code: 0

I thought initially that it was caused due to the amount of ‘No Transaction Data’ messages, this is why i delayed to 1min, but it seems to still happening.

I have the process in a try catch so that if it this error happens the process restarts, but I don’t know what causes the error to appear. This seems to happen randomly. The robot is running all day and continuously checking if there are new jobs in the queue.

I did a print screen of the desktop for when the error occurs and the only thing I found is that the uipath icon in the taskbar appears in red

Is there a way to check what the red means? The logs don’t give me much:

07:32:48.0025 Fatal {"message":"Robot R has restarted","level":"Fatal","logType":"User","timeStamp":"2018-09-14T07:32:48.0025088+01:00","fingerprint":"050ff997-bc39-46f8-84fa-cea51943a946","windowsIdentity":"DSG\\dynarob","machineName":"CRA-UK-HD","processName":"Platform_R_1.0_Doosan","processVersion":"1.0.6829.17509","fileName":"Main","jobId":"1a982e17-0b8c-4c9c-b4eb-cf9c09448682","robotName":"DynaRob"}

Find attached XAML. Maybe I’m missing something in the process that causes this error. The process works except for this random error.
Main.xaml (71.8 KB)

Have you tried this

@PrankurJoshi, I saw this posting, but I don’t see a solution really there and it refers at deleting transactions. I don’t have a delete transaction action in my process. Has someone found a solution?

I got the same error. Did anybody solve this problem?

Error Details:
UiPath.Core.Activities.OrchestratorHttpException: “Process name” - Snapbacks does not exist. Error code: 1002

Hi all,

I had a similar problem and it seems that when Proxy are used the UiPath is unable to retrieve the settings from the IExplore. The activity itself doesn’t have the option to specify the Proxy so it relies on IExplore for this. I observed that if the IExplore is opened before the Http request is executed everything is OK.

Saying that there could be two suggestions for UiPath:

1. to investigate and solve the problem of not getting the Proxy settings and resolve it or
  2. modify the activity to be able to specify the Proxy server and ports to be used with the Http request

Thank you

I was having a similar problem with an occasional (almost once per day) failure where my bot stopped with an Error Code 0. I chased mine down by noting the time it occurred and then checking the event log on the Orchestrator server. IIS has some kind of garbage cleanup/cache flush process that was scheduled every 25 hours on the server where Orchestrator was running. During that period, Orchestrator was essentially down, and my get next transactions activities would timeout. The fix options were to either change the IIS cleanup schedule so that the down time happened on a more predictable time when my job wasn’t running, or to extend the timeout parameter for the get next transaction to like 5 or 10 minutes so that it would essentially wait for the server to come back. (Or put it in a T/C block and check for a Error Code 0 condition and then delay and try again depending on your particular needs). We ended up just extending the timeout parm.

I want to make sure that this is in the timeout parameter of the Get Transaction Item activity or Set Transaction Status activity. We had the same problem occur recently and changing the recycle time is not an option (the process is long running, executing for hours at a time, potentially across all hours 24/7, not predictably).