Error BC30456: 'Regex' is not a member of 'System.Text.RegularExpressions' is thrown after converting the project from Windows legacy to Windows.
Issue Description: When Converting a Windows legacy project to a Windows project, developers might encounter errors related to missing Namespaces.
Eg : Error BC30456: 'Regex' is not a member of 'System.Text.RegularExpressions'
Root Cause: Missing namespaces .
Identify Missing Namespaces:
- Convert the legacy project to the Windows project by opening it in the Studio. Right click on the project and convert to Windows
- Observe the error messages that appear during the conversion process. These errors typically indicate the missing namespaces
- Analyze the error messages to identify the names of the missing Namespaces
- Post having the names of missing Namespaces, import them into the Windows project
Check and Import the System.Text.RegularExpressions and it will resolve the issue.
If the above recommendations do not help to resolve the issue, share the following with UiPath Product support team,
- Sample workflow and error message.
- Provide Diagnostic tool report https://docs.uipath.com/studio/standalone/2023.10/user-guide/diagnostic-tool