Error @Assignment 1 : Input array is longer than the number of columns in this table

I am trying to work on Level 3 Assignment1 . Facing error while extracting work items from web page. Using data scraping extracted work items(Max 100) and now its showing error as “Input array is longer than the number of columns in this table”.I couldnt find size to be set on array. Can you please help on this errorInitAllApplications.xaml (6.8 KB)
Main.xaml (61.7 KB)
Extract Work Item Data Table.xaml (8.3 KB)
Login.xaml (15.9 KB)
System1_NavigateTO_WorkItem.xaml (4.5 KB)

@Leela_Javvaji

Please change it 0 from 100. It will read all the data from all pages.

@lakshman

Changed to 0 but still same error as “Add Data Row : Input array is longer than the number of columns in the table” & “Invoke Workflow file : Input array is longer than the number of columns in the table”

its spinning all the pages and its the end run gets completed with this error.

@Leela_Javvaji

Why you are using Add Data Row activity here ?

Data scraping will scrape data from all pages and will store result in Data Table.

@Lakshman,

Data Scraping is not storing any data. Datatable is shown empty in my worflow eventhough its spinning through all pages while running

I tried to see output by writing for each row activity and get output on excel sheet. But sheet is empty after run

I thought add data row will help to write headers on table.When I removed add data row also showing error as

Hi @Leela_Javvaji,

After your data scraping sequence, try printing a DT.Rows.Count.ToString using ‘Write Line’ and see how many rows are in the main datatable (scrapped from the webpage).

If that is 0, then it means there is some problem with your ‘Data Scraping’ sequence.

I don’t think using “Add Data row” activity is required in this case, since the ‘Data Scraping’ sequence will result in a DataTable.

Regards,
Abdullah

It shows error as

@Leela_Javvaji

I checked your workflow and found that your scraped data stored in one variable and you are trying to filter on some other variable. I modified it and find the attached workflow. It will print the scraped data rows count.

Extract Work Item Data Table.xaml (8.6 KB)

1 Like

@lakshman

Can you please check attached workflow. Actually here I have just done data scraping and trying to output rows count and didnt output any filter

Still its showing errorExtract Work Item Data Table.xaml (7.4 KB)

@Leela_Javvaji

Ok. Have you tried above attached workflow or not ?

yes. It has shown the count as 10 but stil same error

@Leela_Javvaji

Your output was stored in ‘ExtractDataTable’ and try below expression:

out_WIList [] = ExtractDataTable.Select(“Status=‘Open’”)

Hey Thank you so much :slight_smile: Its working fine now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.