Error Accessing Job's Log Messages having Orchestrator deployed on Azure

Hello everyone!!!

We’re having the exception “An error has occurred” whenever we try accessing the Log page for all the Jobs executed on the 4 robots we have deployed.

In the Event Viewer we get this error:

"System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityCommandExecutionException: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.
---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding."

For this Orchestrator implementation we’re using an Azure Web App and a SQL Server Standard S0 with 10 DTUs, I thought the problem might be of consumption so we increase to 20 DTUs but we still have the same error. (Recommended requirements for Azure Webapp and SQL)

The records in the Logs table are below the 1 million so It’s not necessary to do maintenance to the table based on the official documentation provided by UiPath.

I don’t know what might be causing this error so I’ll appreciate if anyone could lend me a hand to figure out the problem.

Any help will be welcome and thank you so much for your time.

Jorge

Hello @Jorge_Valbuena!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @Jorge_Valbuena,
Welcome to the Community!
As I assume you are on the enterprise license. I believe you should report this using a request form for our Technical Support.

The answer that the support team provided wasn’t satisfactory, that’s why I decided to create this topic.
I’ll try to create a new ticket to see if the problem can be solved.
Thank you @Pablito

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.