Error 503 on on-premises orchestrator v2020.4

Hi,

After successfully installing the primary node of orchestrator, and before starting installation of the second node i wanted to check if i can access orchestrator directly to make sure it works well on one node. After entering the url i get a 503 error- service unavailable.

should the second node be installed? or did i miss a step during installation?

Thank you in advance.

What do you mean by the second node be installed

im installing orchestrator through a multi-node setup over a load balancer. my problem is with the first node, its not launching

let me quess he tries to install High Availaiblity Add-ons.

not HAA but through REDIS which was recommended by UiPath previously

HAA useRedis and load balancer as well. so which infrastructure model you are try to install?

follow this

my problem is that after installing orchestrator on the primary node, i try to see if it launches through the url before setting up the second node. but im greeted with the error 503 when trying to launch the orchestrator instance on the primary node

it clearly said that redis for HAA

solution 503 HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable - Troubleshoot steps

yes i am aware my problem is with error 503, i am not using UiPath’s HAA but another platform

this is my main error on the error 503 issue:

Could not load file or assembly ‘NWebsec, Version=4.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3613da5f958908a1’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.