Eror In Validation Costum Library

Hello people,
Can somebody help me? i create a new Library and publish in my computer, but when i run the workflow using the library i created it throw an eror in validation
here are the screen shoot of it

Error ERROR Validation Error System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: ‘Void UiPath.Core.Activities.Target.set_WaitForReady(UiPath.Core.WaitForReady)’.
at AcmeLibrary.Login.GetImplementation()
at System.Activities.Activity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList`1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.InternalActivityValidationServices.InternalValidate()
at System.Activities.Validation.ActivityValidationServices.Validate(Activity toValidate, ValidationSettings settings)
at System.Activities.Presentation.Validation.ValidationService.CoreValidationWork(ValidationReason reason, CancellationToken cancellationToken) Main.xaml

can somebody help me? Thank you

1 Like

Is this method available and accessible in your library?

yes, i have installed the library

The library is installed but it may not have the method you are trying to use.

how can i do it?? sorry but i am a beginner so …

should i reinstall the library or?

Can you post a screen shot of how you are using the library in UiPath and also the project explorer in Studio?

If not me, someone else may be able to help you out.