Enter next day date

It looks like it’s correctly setting the date to tomorrow.

when it enters the date it enters todays day

@Anthony_Humphries

when you try it on yours does it enter tomorrows date? @Anthony_Humphries

It’s setting the variables correctly, but since I do not have the field and application where you’re typing the data, I cannot test if it pastes correctly.

but if you were to indicate the type into on a browser or notepad you’d be able to see what the bot is typing no?

i have tried this code but does the same an enters todays date
DateTime.Now.AddDays(+1).ToString(“MM/dd/yyyy”)

@Anthony_Humphries

i have been able to rectify the issue but removing the ‘/’ in the formula as the system already has them in place

thank you for you help none the less. @Anthony_Humphries

Good to hear! :+1:

one other issue that i may have is if the bot is to run on monday i would need it to pick up fridays date, how would i be able to add that coding to the formula i have? @Anthony_Humphries

it works how i dont want the bot to be picking up the dates on the weekend

one other issue that i may have is if the bot is to run on monday i would need it to pick up fridays date, how would i be able to add that coding to the formula i have? @Anthony_Humphries

it works now but can i adapt the formula so that it doesn’t pick up the dates on the weekend, so for example on friday it should be picking up mondays date @Anthony_Humphries

the activity i am using is a type into activity @Anthony_Humphries

Before you change the curdate variable, check if it is monday with an If statement with the following condition:

curdate.DayOfWeek == Datetime.DayOfWeek.Monday

If this is true, subtract 3 days. Otherwise, process as usual.

More on this can be found at the link below.

I have used this formula DateTime.Now.AddDays(+1).ToString(“MM/dd/yyyy”) is there anything you can help me with this?

@Anthony_Humphries