End Process when no more content (Excel)

Hey guys, the scenario are like this :

The bot will take input row from Excel one by one and the input the goes to my working application form. How do I make the bot looping and stop when there is no more row inside the excel.

I am currently using Read Cell in excel and read one row at a time but that process is manually. Like “Sheet1” “A1”. So if I have 30 rows, I need to do 30 read cell manually.

Hi @Aldrin_Pro,

Instead of read cell use read range so that complete excel will be read and stored as data table.
Now use for each row ans specify the datatable as input this will loop through all the rows in excel.
Even sheet name can also be auto fetched using Get work book sheet if index is known, else use Get workbook sheets to get all the sheet names.

Hope this helps, happy automation.

1 Like

For this scenario make use of Reframework which will read till the rows are available in the excel file.

Thanks
@Aldrin_Pro

1 Like

Im quite new to this bot, care to explain this reframework steps ?

I will try, will update to you shortly

Use can use Read range activity and for each row activity which will iterate till the last row of the excel as mentioned by @shivagowdavarad

Thanks
@Aldrin_Pro

1 Like

Ok managed to do basic For Each Row function but inside the Do function, how do I pick certain row only as output to my application form ?

Hi @Aldrin_Pro,

you can use item(“ColumnName”).ToString or item(columnIndex).ToString to access individual value