Enate and/or Orchestrator?

I recently received an e-mail from UiPath talking about their partnership with Enate. I took a quick look at the Enate site. At a glance it looks like Enate replaces Orchestrator. Of course I didn’t go deep yet. They may not deal with all the elements Orchestrator supports (e.g. queues, assets, etc>).

Can someone point me to UiPath’s explanation of how the integration will work?

Thanks

Hi @dhallman

It does not replace Orchestrator for sure, it just integrates UiPath robotic capabilities with human oversight and other processes.

You can research more via this Enate Connector available at our Go! marketplace:

See especially the userguide available under the Resources tab:

Oh, OK. I don’t know much about Enate. Just being lazy but, does Enate handle (duplicate) any of the Orchestrator items:

• Robots
  • Machines
  • Process/Package management/deployment to robots
  • Assets
  • Queues
  • Scheduling

Yes, it seems it replaces at certain extend Queues and Assets.
Cheers

Thanks!

Hi Dave,

It’s not an Orchestrator replacement. Whereas Orchestrator coordinates UiPath entities (robots, processes, queues, etc), Enate coordinates platforms, of which Orchestrator may be just one. Parking tickets are a straightforward example:

1. Officer writes a ticket by hand (still happens in some areas) and scans it into Enate.
  2. Enate passes it to a robot via the connector Maciej shared.
  3. Robot extracts the data and sends it to a human approver to check.
  4. This person logs into Enate, clicks “approve” in a custom form (can be built on Enate), and the data get sent to some other platform for processing.
3 Likes

Very good. Thanks for the example!