Enable to run multiple processes in one folder in uipath orchestrator?

I’ve been facing this issue for the last 2 days. my 1st process is running perfectly and it also shows the message box but i want to make another process with the same robot and in the same folder but it doesn’t show the message box for the second process.

Hi! Welcome to community!

So you’re running the attended process from orchestrator. for community version we have 2 attended bots and 1 unattended bot.

once you published the 2 processes to the orchestrator make sure you’ve 2 attended bots connected to the same folder. and you can’t run 2 processes at a time.

make sure to use triggers to run the bots accordingly.

Regards,
NaNi

Dear Nani,
how can i make the second process the attended bot my one process is attended and the other one is unattended do you have any screenshot or tutorial so that i can get some sort of idea how to do it cause in a latest orchestrator version its difficult to do things that you want to do.

For unattended follow this steps:

I hope you have connected your machine with robot. if not try this.

1.Tenant->Manage Access->Select your account->Edit->Robot Setup->Run Foreground automation

provide the following

Domain/Username

Win+R → TYPE whoami->copy the code and provide it in Domain/Username

Credential store

Orchestrator Database

Password

Your windows password

Credential type

Windows credentials

Then click on save.

Inside the studio:

please follow the below steps:

1.Signout from studio and UIPath Assistant.
2.Now close studio
3.Now open the UiPath Assistant Navigate user Icon ->Preferences->Orchestrator settings->Sign in

this will automatically sign in both Studio and Assistant.

Reference:

Regards,
NaNi

Dear Nani,
i’ll give it a go if it still doesn’t work then i’ll share the screenshot maybe then you can get an idea what i am missing in this process

1 Like

Dear Nani,
i already have a robot setup cause if i didn’t make a robot then how is it possible for me to run the first process and not the other one at the same folder. btw i have made a default folder just like you have my workspace in that screenshot. ln my default folder i have 2 processes one is working and the other one is not. i am a bit confused on this particular subject.

Hi!

we don’t have an option to run the multiple processes at a time. if you wants to run the multiple processes you can trigger the process.

Regards,
NaNi

Dear Nani,
is there an option to run one by one but at the same folder. because when i trigger the second process it shows the error.

Hi!

Yes we can run the processes which is inside the same folder. do you have attended and unattended bots are assigned to same folder?

if not please assign the attended and unattended bots to the same folder and then only you can run the multiple processes in same folder.

Regards,
NaNi

UiPath Orchestrator New Version (2021) | By Rakesh - YouTube this is the video i have follwed and sucessfull to do it but now i want to run a 2 second process at the same folder but with a different with a message box of hello world

Hi!

That is attended bot. and you’ve already assigned the attended robot to that folder. you can simply hit run.

may i know the error which you’re getting when hit on the run button.

Regards,
NaNi

Dear Nani, i have made a new process by the name of hello world and published it as well but when i hit run i think it shows the error of they couldn’t find the path or folder of that process.

i’ll send you the screenshot error once i’ll do the process at home tonight

Before publishing it to orchestrator make sure you have select the correct folder. please find the screenshot below.

Orchestratorfolder

Regards,
NaNi

Dear Nani,
you mean the second process right cause the first process still runs perfectly.

Could you please send us the screenshot that i can able to understand it clearly.

1.Process folder screenshot
2.Processes screenshot
3.Roles screenshot
4.Error screenshot

Regards,
NaNi

okay i’ll send you the screenshot at night let me know if you are available during that time

Hi!

If you can able to send the screenshots anyone will give you the solution not only me.

Yes, i might be available.

Regards,
NaNi

(post deleted by author)

Dear Nani,
Thanks for the help now both of the processes is working.

1 Like