Empty or invalid anti forgery header token in UI Path Robot Orchestator settings

I’m setting up a new machine via the UI Path Robot orchestrator settings, and when I put in the machine key, I get this error "Empty or invalid anti forgery header token ". I couldn’t find any additional information here in the forums about it, other than people using the API, and I’m not using either Postman or anything else related to the API, just the out of box UI Path Robot interface. Any ideas? Our Orchestrator environment is set up in Azure.

Hi @NEdmonds

Check this

Orchestrator API - 400 Response (Empty or invalid anti forgery header token) when POSTing

Thanks
Ashwin.S

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
—create a machine with same name as in our system robot tray and in machine tab of orchestrator need to get the machine key on clicking the three dots on the right end corner of the machine name cheers @NEdmonds

Hi Palaniyappan -

I’ve done these steps already, after I have created the machine, entered the key in the Robot tray and click connect, I get the error.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not connecting via Postman, this is the out of the box instructions for connecting the robot machine in Orchestator, through the UI Path interfaces. I wouldn’t know where to delete the “anti-forgery” cooking, unless you mean just clearing all cookies in the machine’s browser.

Thanks!

Can I have a screenshot of the machine tab in orchestrator with machine key in it and the one we mentioned in our robot tray, if possible

Cheers @NEdmonds

Here’s a screen shot -

1 Like

Kindly mention the orchestrator URL as https://platform.uipath.com (or the one you have) and try to connec once

Cheers @NEdmonds

The URL is from our Azure subscription which is hosting Orchestrator, and I can’t provide it publicly per corporate policy.

When I try to connect, I get the error.