Employment opporuntity

jobs

Integration of an already built robot into an existing core business CRM. This person needs experience with integrating third party tools through API and architecting the Fetch/Grab Process and system.

Work with functional and technical support to continuously develop and build a RPA platform, using UiPath, that integrates within existing business workflows. Must be able to advise and/or develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline, building api’s to integrate with the tool.

Work with stakeholders on high value automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, and/or support solutions using RPA and potentially other technologies

Drive growth of the RPA and new technology platforms

Ideally, you will have the following:

Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, API Developments, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools(UI Path/ AA/ Blue Prism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto/Kapow etc).

Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE./PHP Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.

Please provide more details like Work Location and other details

Employment opporuntity - Sydney Australia, Wentworthville - Remote work is an option.

I am having 13 years of IT experience. Remote is only option for me. How do I contact you? My email: amalendukundu@gmail.com