Email query

Hi I have a scenario regarding the email.

Ex. I am mailing a doc from the abc@gmail.com to xyz@gmail.com. If you observe abc@gmail.com attach the doc already which is sent to xyz@gmail.com.
But when xyz@gmail.com reply back with the same attachment after modification/approved to abc@gmail.com. Now abc@gmail.com will show the two attachments in an inbox, one which is sent to xyz@gmail.com and 2nd which xyz@gmail.com response back to abc@gmail.com.
So here I want to download the recent attachcment not both is it possible. ??
@Palaniyappan If you not understand the scenario I will give you live example bro.

Fine
Make sure that the onlyunreadmessage and markasread is checked
so that once the first mail is sent from abc@gmail.com to xyz@gmail.com and getting back the mail from xyz@gmail.com to abc@gmail.com will be in unread stage so that the get outlook mail activity will read only that unread message only
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Fine I understand bro, But it’s showing me the two attachments in the Inbox which I received from the xyz@gmail.com
1st attachment which sent from abc@gmail.com to xyz@gmail.com
2nd when xyz@gmail.com reply back with the same email to abc@gmail.com
so robo will see two attchements in the inbox and download it. But I want to download which is modified from xyz@gmail.com
see the timing also.

If you see here it’s showing 2 after my name, means two email one send and one received.

Hope you understand the scenario bro. @Palaniyappan @ImPratham45

Though it shows two attachment it will download only the recent unread message
That would work for sure buddy
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.